RIGHT TO UNIVERSITY EDUCATION (RUE) - Regional Law of Lombardy no. 33
(Diritto allo Studio Universitario - DSU)
The expression â€śDiritto allo Studioâ€ť includes all the actions taken by NABA to provide equal access to university studies as foreseen by the Lombardy regional law n. 33, December 13, 2004.
The benefits are awarded through a competition, held annually on the basis of specific financial and merit requirements.
DSU Office assures the annual publication of the selection process notice and provides classification lists.
DSU Office - Building A, second floor
Visiting hours, upon appointment:
- Wednesday from 12.00 pm â€“ 1.00 pm
- Thursday from 3.00 pm â€“ 5.00 pm
Office summer holidays closure 05 â€“ 20 August 2017
A RUE Scholarship is a financial contribution assigned through a competition, held annually on the basis of specific financial and merit requirements.
The scholarship amount may be increased by:
- Financial supplements for students with disabilities;
- International mobility financial supplements.
The total amount of the scholarships is differentiated in accordance with both the relevant ISEE bands and the various geographical origins of students.
The contribution is paid in two installments during the course of the academic year.
CALL FOR APPLICATION 2017/18
The selection process for the academic year 2017/18 has been activated on the 28th of July 2017.
Selection Process Notice
APPLICATION SUBMISSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Applications to be admitted to the selection process shall be submitted by 30th September 2017, without postponement, by completing the online application form available at the following link:
First year students:
(Service available from 2.0 PM of July 28th 2017)
Upon uploading the data online, the application form is to be printed, signed and sent to the DSU Office, enclosing the following:
- Online application submission form, printed and duly signed;
- Copy of a valid identity card/passport;
- For income and assets in Italy: I.S.E.E and certificates including the relevant single self-certification declaration (Dichiarazione sostitutiva unica - D.S.U.) signed by the declarant;
- For income and assets abroad: the documentation referred to in paragraph 2.3.3) ASSESSMENT OF THE FINANCIAL STATUS AND ASSETS OF FOREIGN STUDENTS;
- For invalid students, a copy of the certification issued by the Medical Commission attesting the percentage of disability;
- For students who have attained a three-year bachelor's degree at another university, a university academic history transcript attesting the date of the first matriculation;
- For Non-resident students: lease agreement duly registered with the Agenzia delle Entrate by the 24th of November 2017.
The online application does not in any way replace the submission of the application on paper - Any failure to submit a document within the prescribed period or the submission of an invalid document shall result in exclusion from this selection process.
The above mentioned documentation should be sent by recorded delivery with proof of receipt to the DSU Office of NABA - Via Darwin, 20 - 20143 Milan - Italy, by 03 October 2017 (the date of the postmark will be valid) or be hand delivered in a sealed envelope to the same office (the date of the delivery receipt will be valid), otherwise the applicant will be excluded from the selection process.